We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Roch and that Roch collects from You.
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You.
- Roch’s information security practices and policies.
Information collected and storage of such Information: The “Information” (which shall also include data) provided by You to Roch or collected from You by Roch may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Your user name along with Your password,
- Your name,
- Your address,
- Your telephone number,
- Your e-mail address or other contact information,
- Your date of birth,
- Your gender,
- Internet Protocol address.
- Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Roch entity.
- Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website.
- Availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to communicating with Roch’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
Non-Personal Information Roch may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Roch to identify You personally.